News:

• May 14, 2021, 12:34:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ADC Stock out of BRX I need (want)  (Read 430 times)

MikeR

ADC Stock out of BRX I need (want)
« on: March 25, 2021, 12:28:53 PM »
Seems like everything I want is out of stock right now.  :'(
All of the Built-in I/O BRX with source out and analog are out of stock!
I hope it's not a supply issue. thanks to all the options, I did put together a BXME system that works (but that had to be AC power!)

RBPLC

Re: ADC Stock out of BRX I need (want)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
Most likely a supply issue. Almost all sectors that use IC chips are experiencing availability issues.

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 02:36:37 PM »
It's a multitude of issues. We are building product, just struggling to get fully caught up after falling behind. The COVID world continues to be a challenge.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

durallymax

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 01:34:24 PM »
I received a new ship date for a BX-DM1E-36ED23-D of 4-26 (was 3-19 when I ordered). Any input on if that is an optimistic date or a cautious date? Trying to get a feel on true ship date to know if I need to switch things up to stay on schedule.

Thanks!

BobO

• Host Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »
I received a new ship date for a BX-DM1E-36ED23-D of 4-26 (was 3-19 when I ordered). Any input on if that is an optimistic date or a cautious date? Trying to get a feel on true ship date to know if I need to switch things up to stay on schedule.

Thanks!

According to the last report I got, about half of the backorder was ready to ship (from us to ADC) and boards for the rest were in final assembly. I would say that date is very high confidence.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

BobO

• Host Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 05:41:11 PM »
Just got word that a huge pile of product will be leaving for ADC shortly. Haven't seen specifically how that shipment affects the backlog, but it's a very large shipment and contains a significant list of part numbers.

Thank you all for your patience.

durallymax

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 02:08:38 PM »
I recieved it last week. Nice to get some things ahead of schedule!

Controls Guy

• Internal Dev
  • Darth Ladder
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 07:44:14 PM »
I had a bad DM1E-M-D and the replacement is saying 5/11
I retract my earlier statement that half of all politicians are crooks.  Half of all politicians are NOT crooks.  There.