News:

• March 23, 2023, 07:56:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: H2CTRIO Warranty?  (Read 2668 times)

ATU

• Internal Dev
  • YKPAIHA
    • ATU, Inc.
H2CTRIO Warranty?
« on: December 12, 2011, 07:23:42 PM »
I've got a H2CNTRIO where one of the channels starts to count on its own with the machine stopped.  If you power it down and pull it out of the rack and re-seat it, it works fine for about an hour then the counting starts. I replaced the card and the problem doesn't happen (at least not for the past day).  The customer never utilized that counting channel until now, so I don't know if the problem was always there or just appeared. I've installed about 30 of these in these machines over the past 7 year and never had one of them go bad until now. Its only about 3-4 years old.  Whats the warranty on the card?

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: H2CTRIO Warranty?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 09:15:25 PM »
You'd think the president of the company would know, but I don't. ADC handles all of the warranty stuff at their end. Pretty sure it isn't quite that long though. I'm sure it wouldn't be a difficult repair.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

MikeS

• Host Moderator
    • Host Engineering, Inc.
Re: H2CTRIO Warranty?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 09:21:02 AM »
we do offer out-of-warranty repair for those. there's a link on our web site - H/W Repair (RMA) - it lists the repair costs for the modules that we repair, and there's a form to fill out to request an RMA#.
Good design costs a lot. Bad design costs even more.