News:

  • September 30, 2026, 11:49:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: brx 24v supply  (Read 6228 times)

azeotrope

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 10
brx 24v supply
« on: August 29, 2019, 08:17:59 AM »
Hello all, moving from 205 style to BRX. I an 8 point analog input BX-08AD-1 that is wired with a ziplink . I cant seem to provide 24v to the module as required. I as using a separate power supply (not the one off the plc) does anyone know where on  zip module the 24V should go? I have studied the pin-outs but everything I try shorts the power supply.
Thanks

ADC Product Engineer

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 270
Re: brx 24v supply
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 11:00:56 AM »
There are labels that come in the bag with the cable.  These tell where to put the wires.