News:

  • September 29, 2026, 06:16:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Keyboard Shortcuts  (Read 6729 times)

RBPLC

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 586
Keyboard Shortcuts
« on: August 17, 2019, 08:21:39 AM »
I may have missed this in the keyboard shortcut documentation but I was was trying to figure out if there are keyboard shortcuts to jump to the coil output on the current rung and then after entering an output to jump to the beginning of the next rung.  I know the arrow keys can be used to move around on the rungs but this is not especially efficient because your hand has to leave normal position to use the arrow keys. I didn't know if it would be possible to use (maybe) the tab key to jump to the output on the current rung and if you're on the output hitting the tab key again would jump you to the beginning of the next rung?

franji1

  • Bit Weenie
  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3847
    • Host Engineering
Re: Keyboard Shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 04:06:04 PM »
Ctrl+Period takes you to the next instruction.
So from an output, it may take more than 1 if there is more than 1 instruction in the output column.