News:

  • October 02, 2026, 01:58:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Setting MQTT Broker URL at runtime  (Read 7592 times)

Andrew S

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 144
Setting MQTT Broker URL at runtime
« on: August 02, 2019, 12:56:10 PM »
Hello. I need to be able to set the URL for the MQTT Broker device at run time. I don't think that's currently possible.

Is it possible to have some kind of command (SETUPMQTT?) that can change the device parameters (similar to the way that SETUPIP works)?

Thanks, Andrew.

franji1

  • Bit Weenie
  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3847
    • Host Engineering
Re: Setting MQTT Broker URL at runtime
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:06:38 PM »
Look at the DEVWRITE instruction (see attached).

Andrew S

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 144
Re: Setting MQTT Broker URL at runtime
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:45:58 PM »
Oops. Now I feel daft. I've used that command in the past. Must be Friday...

Thanks.