News:

  • October 02, 2026, 06:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Modules can't be used in a remote rack?  (Read 6410 times)

levithanh330

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Modules can't be used in a remote rack?
« on: July 14, 2019, 09:56:40 AM »
Hi there,

I found out I couldn't use a H2-Serio-4 module in a do-more remote rack, are there others that can't be used in a remote rack?
Couldn't find a list in help

Thank for any help!


MikeS

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 270
    • Host Engineering, Inc.
Re: Modules can't be used in a remote rack?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 08:43:32 AM »
Table of Contents -> CPU Configuration -> Ethernet Expansion I/O Master -> Supported Modules

"Communication modules (SERIO, ERM, and ECOM) modules are NOT supported in the remote bases."
Good design costs a lot. Bad design costs even more.