News:

  • September 28, 2026, 02:56:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Do-More and CTRIO2  (Read 6943 times)

josephmartin

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Do-More and CTRIO2
« on: June 19, 2019, 12:28:05 AM »
I have a very simple index app that I tried to use a Do-More and a CTRIO2 on I switch programs for indexing and jog base off a bit on a touch panel.I have included interlocks to keep the program from exit when the command stage is active.

The CTAXTRAP and CTAXJOG exit to the fault stage with no error showing in $Danly.errorcode but there is a warning that show up in desginer have a screen shot of it but the file to large to attach. What strange is after jumping to the error stage the enable and suppend show to be active jump back to the command stage and enable is showing inverted to the input with suppend off it then jumps to the fault stage again.The only way to get operational is to cycle power that not going to fly cycling power ever 2 or 3 parts on a punch press.

Minium I need a way to rest with out power cycling.

I have screen shots and the program that I can not download.

BobO

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6176
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: Do-More and CTRIO2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 12:34:09 AM »
Send everything you have to support@hosteng.com
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

Evilbeard

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 160
Re: Do-More and CTRIO2
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 08:13:56 AM »
you can upload large screenshots to imgur and then link them here if need be. I use a program called greenshot, and it has an option to automatically upload to imgur and copy the link to your clipboard.

for example:

https://i.imgur.com/CN5Defh.png