News:
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
October 02, 2026, 01:18:01 PM
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
BRX to C-more clock
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: BRX to C-more clock (Read 24187 times)
EDurako
Sr. Member
Posts: 52
Re: BRX to C-more clock
«
Reply #15 on:
August 02, 2019, 01:51:33 PM »
Quote from: franji1 on May 15, 2019, 09:17:19 AM
I was able to duplicate the issue. Should be easy to fix.
franji1, any luck on this fix? I'm using Do-more Designer 2.6.1 but I don't see any of the used system bits being transferred over.
Now I'm looking for $BatteryLow (ST149)
Logged
franji1
Bit Weenie
Host Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 3847
Re: BRX to C-more clock
«
Reply #16 on:
August 02, 2019, 02:25:01 PM »
Not sure if this will get into a planned 2.6.2.
Logged
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary, and those who don't
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
BRX to C-more clock