News:

• March 29, 2024, 12:46:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: When Will We See a T1H-CTRIO2 ?  (Read 3131 times)

Mike Nash

When Will We See a T1H-CTRIO2 ?
« on: September 16, 2014, 09:47:40 AM »
I was really disappointed not to have it available after using a pair of H2-CTRIO2s with a Do-more processor last month.

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: When Will We See a T1H-CTRIO2 ?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 10:33:04 AM »
Just a matter of development priority. Terminator is kind of a strange beast, in terms of how it fits in the market and the plans. Putting Do-more on it was more an exercise in proving the architecture and to show that Do-more can and will go many places. Its analog density makes it very attractive for certain apps, but we sell 10x more 205.

So our current development effort is focused on the new platform with high speed I/O features that CTRIO2 can only dream of. ;)
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

Mike Nash

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:07:04 AM »
Oh well.  :( The T1H stuff is hanging off a 205 Do-more rack as remote I/O.

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 11:50:03 AM »
I'd love to have it...we even prototyped the hardware. There's just a ton of effort to get the firmware written, get it documented, get it through agency approval, and get it launched. Host is a pretty small company, so we have to invest resources wisely. For now, the next generation platform is getting virtually all of our attention. Trust me...you'll be happy we are.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO