News:

  • September 29, 2026, 02:21:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Brx continuos rebooting  (Read 53248 times)

davidbgtx

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 215
  • Host be the Most
Re: Brx continuos rebooting
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 12:32:59 PM »
New unit doing the same thing. Please HELP

Best if we do this by phone. Contact support@hosteng.com with your contact info and I get someone to contact you ASAP.

contact info sent, best to use cell

pbw

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 127
Re: Brx continuos rebooting
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2019, 03:53:56 PM »
Interesting read.
I'm curious what this issue was.

BobO

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6176
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: Brx continuos rebooting
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2019, 04:32:13 PM »
Interesting read.
I'm curious what this issue was.

I remember having the issue, but I don't remember what the actual problem/resolution was.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

davidbgtx

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 215
  • Host be the Most
Re: Brx continuos rebooting
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2019, 11:13:15 AM »
Wasn't really resolved, as best I remember the last thing they had me try was a swap on the analog input module (some revision change). I finally just gave up as the problem is so random and I only use this unit once every month or so. It only happens on boot up and I just flip switch to program and back to Run and all is well until next power up that it occurs (once again random).

BobO

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6176
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: Brx continuos rebooting
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
Wasn't really resolved, as best I remember the last thing they had me try was a swap on the analog input module (some revision change). I finally just gave up as the problem is so random and I only use this unit once every month or so. It only happens on boot up and I just flip switch to program and back to Run and all is well until next power up that it occurs (once again random).

Not a fan of that answer. Would really like to get that fixed for you...but I completely understand that work gets in the way of ideal outcomes.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO