News:

  • September 30, 2026, 10:48:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Changing the ethernet port the simulator uses?  (Read 6853 times)

Bobby

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 60
Changing the ethernet port the simulator uses?
« on: July 03, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »
I looked but cannot see an obvious way to select which network card the simulator runs from. I have 2 network cards in my system.

BobO

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6176
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: Changing the ethernet port the simulator uses?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 01:46:48 PM »
I looked but cannot see an obvious way to select which network card the simulator runs from. I have 2 network cards in my system.

We can't, and it's a nuisance at times. Need to add Pick-A-NIC to it.
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO