News:
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
September 27, 2026, 10:57:42 PM
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
Log File Formatting for UDT data
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Log File Formatting for UDT data (Read 5918 times)
ATU
Internal Dev
Hero Member
Posts: 2126
YKPAIHA
Log File Formatting for UDT data
«
on:
March 27, 2019, 05:15:23 PM »
I am logging data to the SD Card. The variables are UDT's set up as display for binary on a Double. When it logs, it logs it as a decimal. What does the log function use for formatting? I guess if I want to customize that I have to roll my own log function.
«
Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 09:12:42 AM by ATU
»
Logged
There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
Log File Formatting for UDT data