News:

  • October 03, 2026, 01:00:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Publish Data in Modbus Register address 8061(Dec)  (Read 6015 times)

RAVIL

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Publish Data in Modbus Register address 8061(Dec)
« on: November 14, 2018, 12:47:14 AM »
I need to publish in the modbus register adress 8061 Dec data 0x4d4b5344.I tried to use instruction PUBLISH - Translate from Do-more but I have problem.
In field "Destination" this instruction  I can use addres in range MHR0-MHR2048?

BobO

  • Host Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6176
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: Publish Data in Modbus Register address 8061(Dec)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 07:31:58 AM »
What are you trying to talk to?
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO