News:
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
September 30, 2026, 05:31:05 PM
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
BRX Remote I/O
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: BRX Remote I/O (Read 6172 times)
Henryp
Hero Member
Posts: 161
BRX Remote I/O
«
on:
September 15, 2020, 11:07:24 AM »
Hi,
Any plans on doing AB Ethernet/IP in additions to Modbus?
Thanks,
Henry
Logged
BobO
Host Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 6176
Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Re: BRX Remote I/O
«
Reply #1 on:
September 15, 2020, 12:39:02 PM »
Quote from: Henryp on September 15, 2020, 11:07:24 AM
Hi,
Any plans on doing AB Ethernet/IP in additions to Modbus?
Thanks,
Henry
Yes. Not the release coming in November, but the plan in the next after it.
Logged
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Host Engineering Forum
»
General Category
»
Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software
»
BRX Remote I/O