Host Engineering Forum

General Category => Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software => Topic started by: levithanh330 on July 14, 2019, 09:56:40 AM

Title: Modules can't be used in a remote rack?
Post by: levithanh330 on July 14, 2019, 09:56:40 AM
Hi there,

I found out I couldn't use a H2-Serio-4 module in a do-more remote rack, are there others that can't be used in a remote rack?
Couldn't find a list in help

Thank for any help!
Title: Re: Modules can't be used in a remote rack?
Post by: ADC Product Engineer on July 15, 2019, 08:14:22 AM
Most things like this can be found in the user manuals.

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/h2dmm/h2dmm.html

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/t1hdmm/t1hdmm.html

https://cdn.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/brxuserm/brxuserm.html
Title: Re: Modules can't be used in a remote rack?
Post by: MikeS on July 15, 2019, 08:43:32 AM
Table of Contents -> CPU Configuration -> Ethernet Expansion I/O Master -> Supported Modules

"Communication modules (SERIO, ERM, and ECOM) modules are NOT supported in the remote bases."