Host Engineering Forum

General Category => Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software => Topic started by: pbw on March 17, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

Title: Running DmD on Raspberry Pi
Post by: pbw on March 17, 2019, 06:20:40 PM
This out of the ordinary, but I'm curious if I could run Dmd on Pi3 Model B+.
Title: Re: Running DmD on Raspberry Pi
Post by: Controls Guy on March 17, 2019, 07:45:01 PM
Can you run Winders on a Pi?
Title: Re: Running DmD on Raspberry Pi
Post by: pbw on March 17, 2019, 09:30:09 PM
Windows 10 I believe.
New to this, but more or less curious if it is feasible.
Thanks for your response.
Title: Re: Running DmD on Raspberry Pi
Post by: b_carlton on March 17, 2019, 10:32:44 PM
The write-up on Tom's Hardware ( running Windows 10 ) makes it sound like it would be incredibly slow.
Title: Re: Running DmD on Raspberry Pi
Post by: BobO on March 18, 2019, 12:25:28 AM
Gut tells me you wouldn?t like it, even if technically possible.