Host Engineering Forum

General Category => Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software => Topic started by: eman5oh on March 13, 2019, 04:21:47 PM

Title: Force Bit Status
Post by: eman5oh on March 13, 2019, 04:21:47 PM
I dug through the help file but I could not find a status bit that would tell if a force was in use on the PLC, is there one?
Title: Re: Force Bit Status
Post by: BobO on March 13, 2019, 04:58:12 PM
Only available through comms, not published to ST/DST.
Title: Re: Force Bit Status
Post by: eman5oh on March 14, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Can CMORE get that info?  Would be a nice feature to have a bit set when any force is active on the PLC  ;)
Title: Re: Force Bit Status
Post by: BobO on March 14, 2019, 12:18:05 PM
It's available to them, but I doubt they read it. It isn't hard to add an ST bit though.