Host Engineering Forum
General Category => Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software => Topic started by: OrionHE on September 24, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
-
I have 15 or so tasks and 30 or so programs. Using version 2.3.2. Steps to replicate:
1. disable status
2. expand tasks and programs
3. scroll to the bottom of the project browser so that you cannot see the tasks and programs "above" the window.
4. enable status
5. scroll up to top of tasks and programs
Anything above the window at the time status was enabled does not have its status reflected.
-
Will look at it - should be easy to fix.
Sorry about that :-[
-
I figured it would be. It took me a bit to figure out why it happened, otherwise I would have reported it sooner. Thanks for being so responsive.
-
I figured it would be. It took me a bit to figure out why it happened, otherwise I would have reported it sooner. Thanks for being so responsive.
To work-around for now, put focus on the Project Browser, then toggle the Status button in the Online toolbar (i.e. turn status OFF for that view, then turn it back ON).
-
The important thing is to scroll to the top of the project browser and toggle the status. Anything above the fold won't make the cut.
-
Update - we fixed it, it will be in the next release
The issue shows up when scrolling using the mouse wheel. If you use the scroll bar on the Project Browser view, it works. If you use the mouse wheel, the status does not update.
Hence, a work-around for now is to use the scroll bar in the Project Browser, not the mouse wheel.
-
Great! Thanks for the update.