Host Engineering Forum
General Category => Do-more CPUs and Do-more Designer Software => Topic started by: Garyhlucas on July 09, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
-
On the BRX thermocouple input module the channels are labeled 0 thru 3 consistant with other modules. In setup the channels are named 1-4 and also in the input channel indicator showing in the input scaling block. This is really an human error causing issue.
-
We'll fix it. We're gonna chat with ADC to decide the best approach.
-
We are going to correct the software to reflect the proper channel identification for the BRX analog modules (0-based channel numbers) vs. the 205 and Terminator analog modules (1-based channel numbers).
-
Excellent! You guys are really on the ball.
-
Fixed - we will show the 1-based channel number along with the actual screwhead terminal from the I/O module label itself, e.g. "Channel 3 (terminal I2)"
-
Great, I wish SolidWorks was like you guys. Major bug that I have reported multiple times over the past five years, $1200 a year in maintenance and they make no effort to even acknowledge it. This month it flipped a part in a large model and I didn?t catch it. The fix is now a $10,000 problem!