News:

• May 18, 2024, 01:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Message from the Prez  (Read 23626 times)

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
Message from the Prez
« on: February 27, 2007, 03:40:48 PM »
Howdy! Welcome to Host Engineering's product support community.

We've been building automation products now for about 15 years, and it has been a great deal of fun serving you. We hope that you enjoy our products as much as we have enjoyed creating them.

We'd like this forum to provide tri-directional communication: Users to Host, Host to Users, and Users to Users. If you have feedback for us...send it over. If you have questions for us...please ask them. If you have an answer to another user's post...please chime in.

This is a business forum, so please employ the same courtesies that you would in any business environment. That said, we don't take ourselves too seriously here at Host, and we encourage others to be similarly relaxed. Business may be work, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun too.

Community is a powerful thing and forums are a great way to build community. We truly want this to become a large and diverse community. Please help us build it.

"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

MAEdwards

Re: Message from the Prez
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 11:19:23 AM »
Just stopping in to say "Hi!"  It feels like it's been a little while since I've visited.

BobO

• Host Moderator
  • Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 11:57:33 AM »
Just stopping in to say "Hi!"  It feels like it's been a little while since I've visited.

I think you got busy!

Been a while since I wrote this initial post...Host has now been at it for 24 years!
"It has recently come to our attention that users spend 95% of their time using 5% of the available features. That might be relevant." -BobO

MAEdwards

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 05:28:59 PM »
Keep doing what you're doing.  I love the toys you have in your toy box.