Host Engineering Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2018, 02:33:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to Do More, EDM!  (Read 991 times)
Controls Guy
Internal Dev

Darth Ladder

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 03:59:01 pm »

Bob and I have known each other for a fairly long while.  I won't say how long though.

Old TI guy, then?  I used to use the 5x0/5x5 a lot and really liked them.

I called Siemens PLC tech support not long ago and got Edwin Fowler.  It's like the old days!

I retract my earlier statement that half of all politicians are crooks.  Half of all politicians are NOT crooks.  There.
ADC Product Engineer

What are we going to do tonight Brain?

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2018, 04:15:24 pm »

Bob and I have known each other for a fairly long while.  I won't say how long though.

Old TI guy, then?  I used to use the 5x0/5x5 a lot and really liked them.

I called Siemens PLC tech support not long ago and got Edwin Fowler.  It's like the old days!

|| This close to being a TI guy.  If I hadn't been dating my wife and went to visit her parents (long story, which ended with me starting my career in Oklahoma) I probably would have been.  So not that long, but plenty long enough.
franji1
Bit Weenie
Host Moderator

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2018, 06:18:44 pm »

Good guy.  He helped us with the development of TISOFT Rel 3 back in the late 80's.  Definitely understood what customers want/need.

Controls Guy
Internal Dev

Darth Ladder

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2018, 07:13:37 pm »

Always very pleasant and knowledgeable doing support too.

I retract my earlier statement that half of all politicians are crooks.  Half of all politicians are NOT crooks.  There.
Garyhlucas

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 08:13:41 pm »

Didnít realize you guys wrote Tisoft. I used TI305s with Tisoft when I worked for a packaging machine company.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: