Host Engineering Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2017, 05:01:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just a thought  (Read 128 times)
maciek

« on: December 06, 2017, 08:54:19 pm »

it would be nice if there was real physical classes for do more or brx like they do for direct logic someone talk to
Doug Bell   
ADC Product Engineer

What are we going to do tonight Brain?

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 12:56:31 pm »

http://www.interconnectingautomation.com/PLC-Training-Schedule

You mean like the one on May 22, 2018 in Atlanta?
maciek

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 02:55:05 pm »

only in chicago land area
Johannsen

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 10:03:00 am »

I agree with Maciek. Is there a list of classes like that anywhere? Is there one in the near future?
franji1
Bit Weenie
Host Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 10:54:29 am »

Doug Bell does have some training in Chicago (PLC Intro and Advanced in a couple weeks in April, 2018), just not the Do-more or BRX.  I highly recommend you contact him via his website to express your interest, www.interconnectingautomation.com.  There is a "Contact" link in the top right of the page.  I know that he caters his classes to his audience, based on their backgrounds.

Greg
HOS†ech
Host Moderator

Hmmm...

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 11:45:32 am »

I agree with Maciek. Is there a list of classes like that anywhere? Is there one in the near future?

On our website (http://www.hosteng.com) in the left pane, are Training Slides both for "All Do-more PLCs" and "Only BRX PLCs". These are the slides I designed to train the Automation Direct Techs with. They are PowerPoint slides that you can freely download and basically teach yourself what you are interested most in. They are a bit dated, but not that much yet.

There are two types of people in the world; those that can extrapolate from incomplete data sets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: