Host Engineering Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2017, 12:45:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: reading a v-mem address from a H2-DM1E into a P3k.  (Read 1148 times)
plcprog1

« on: April 28, 2017, 08:38:58 am »

Trying to read a v-memory address ( V2) thru the domore on board Ethernet port with a P3K Modbus read instruction.
The P3K MRX seems to be working ok but not seeing the holding register. I think. With the domore I have a move instruction moving a CT0.Acc value into v2. The on the P3k side reading a holding reg. 40003. I thought possible it should be 40002 but also did not work. Do I need to setup some type of Modbus instruction in domore ( MH0 or MHR0) to make this work. Just trying to read a counter value from domore to P3K. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
BobO
Host Moderator

Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 09:24:17 am »

All Do-more Modbus servers target the Modbus guest memories MI, MC, MHR, MIR. If you are reading Modbus Holding Register 3, it will be MHR3 in Do-more.

"We would rather apologize to 20% for what we chose not to do, than to apologize to 100% for what we did poorly." -BobO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: