Host Engineering Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2017, 12:19:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dashboard  (Read 162 times)
davidbgtx

Host be the Most

« on: March 20, 2017, 04:58:38 am »

When I first saw the Dashboard, I thought "here we go", seems like everything has to have a dashboard and what good is it really. Well... I find myself using it almost every time I open up D-More. GOOD JOB, it really is truly useful.
BobO
Host Moderator

Yes Pinky, Do-more will control the world!

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:16:11 am »

When I first saw the Dashboard, I thought "here we go", seems like everything has to have a dashboard and what good is it really.

That was my biggest fear.

Well... I find myself using it almost every time I open up D-More. GOOD JOB, it really is truly useful.

And that was my biggest hope.

Awesome to hear. Lot's of work went into it, both coding and defining, so I'm thrilled that you're finding value. If there is anything it doesn't do that you'd like it to, don't hesitate to ask. This was our first best shot, but we expect it to improve over time.

"We would rather apologize to 20% for what we chose not to do, than to apologize to 100% for what we did poorly." -BobO
Mike Nash

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 08:40:37 am »

When I first saw the Dashboard, I thought "here we go", seems like everything has to have a dashboard and what good is it really. Well... I find myself using it almost every time I open up D-More. GOOD JOB, it really is truly useful.

I agree with everything you said. I had to make myself stop and really look at it to appreciate its value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: